- When was Zomedica founded?
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Inc., a Delaware incorporated company located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp., a Canadian corporation, both founded in May 2015.
- What is the vision for Zomedica?
- Zomedica’s vision and mission is to advance the health, effectiveness and financial well-being of the companion animal veterinarian by delivering economically and professionally beneficial products and services. In short, Zomedica is committed to advancing animal health and veterinarian success.
- Why is Zomedica focusing on companion animal veterinarians?
- According to a report prepared by Brakke Consulting, a firm serving companies in animal health and nutrition, pet care, and veterinary services, the global animal health market for pharmaceuticals, biologicals and parasiticides was an estimated US$24 billion in 2014. Of that, approximately 41 percent or US$9.8 billion was consumed within the companion animal segment (dogs, cats, horses) with Westernized areas such as North America, Europe and Japan representing the greatest market opportunity. The United States is the single largest companion animal market on the planet at an estimated US$4.2 billion. Additionally, there are more than 57,000 companion animal veterinarians practicing in the U.S., according to 2014 data from the American Veterinary Medical Association.
The companion animal space presents an attractive opportunity for market penetration and expansion via prescriptive therapeutics, devices, diagnostics and other needs-based veterinary solutions. An underserved demographic, companion animal veterinarians contend with numerous factors that impact both their professional and personal satisfaction. Zomedica believes all of these factors create potential demand for solutions that lower costs, increase productivity and grow revenue while advancing animal health.
- What differentiates Zomedica from its animal health counterparts?
- There are three key differentiators that set Zomedica apart from many of its competitors in the animal health space:
- Veterinarian-focused mission: Advancing animal health and veterinarian success.
- Research & Development: Customer-driven approach to product development and innovation with a focus on building a portfolio of products based on the pervasive and urgent needs of companion animal veterinarians, as opposed to solutions rooted in novel science or human health that may not successfully translate to the animal health space.
- Leadership Talent: Team includes multiple clinical veterinarians that advocate for the veterinary customer to help ensure product pipeline reflects their needs while also considering market requirements and corporate objectives.
- On what exchange is Zomedica listed? What is Zomedica’s ticker symbol?
- Zomedica is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V) and the NYSE American under the symbol ZOM.
- Who are Zomedica’s independent auditors?
- MNP, LLP
111 Richmond Street West, Suite 300
Toronto ON M5H 2G4
- Who is Zomedica’s stock transfer agent for Canadian documentation?
- AST Trust Company (Canada)
Phone: 1. 800.387. 0825 or 1.416.682.3860
Courier or Hand Delivery:
AST Trust Company (Canada)
2001 Boul. Robert-Bourassa
Montreal, QC H3A 2A6
AST Trust Company (Canada)
PO Box 700
Montreal, QC H3B 3K3
- Who is Zomedica’s stock transfer agent for United States documentation?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
AST's Call Center is open Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM ET.
Shareholder Services: 1.800.937.5449 or 1.718.921. 8124
Teletypewriter for the hearing impaired: 1.866.703.9077 or 1.718.921.8386
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Ave
Brooklyn NY 11219
- When is Zomedica’s fiscal year-end?
- Zomedica’s fiscal year ends December 31.
- Who sits on Zomedica’s board of directors?
- Information on Zomedica’s board of directors can be found here.
- Who is on Zomedica’s management team?
- Information on Zomedica’s management team can be found here.
- Who should I contact to learn more about Zomedica?
- For all investor inquiries with Zomedica, please visit our Contact IR page.